Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk. Add the spice paste (keep the rest for another time in the freezer) and cook stirring for about a minute or until fragrant. Once the soup boiled, add shredded chicken, stir. Add seasoning, chicken stock, coriander seed powder and tumeric powder and pepper Take the the pot for the heat, serve the soup in bowl.
Add chicken pieces and cook two to three minutes per side, until browned. Stir in half of the coconut milk and all of the chicken broth. Stir in the rest of the coconut milk and the fish sauce. You can have Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 75 gr of whole ginger.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 75 gr of lemongrass.
- It’s 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 75 gr of galangal.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chicken stock.
- Prepare 200-250 ml of Coconout milk.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds powder.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 500 gr of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Oil.
Serve hot with lots of rice. Add the coconut milk, cayenne and fish sauce, then season to taste with more salt, if needed. Bring a large pot of water to a simmer. Add chicken into the pot and stir fry it to make sure it is covered with the spice paste while it is being cooked.
Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk instructions
- Cook the chicken breast until tender. Shred it. Put aside.
- Put garlic, ginger, onion, galangal, in the food processor. Blend them finely.
- Heat the small amount of oil in the pot.
- Sauté the blended ingredients with kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass and bay leaves until fragrant.
- Pour coconut milk into the pot add water gradually..
- Stir it until it evenly blended. If the soup it's too thick then add some water as desired..
- Once the soup boiled, add shredded chicken, stir..
- Add seasoning, chicken stock, coriander seed powder and tumeric powder and pepper.
- Take the the pot for the heat, serve the soup in bowl. Enjoy.
This will make the chicken more flavorful. Add water and coconut milk into the pot. Add salt, sugar, chicken bouillon, and pepper into the pot. Stir the pot to mix the seasoning. A noodle dish made up of thin yellow egg noodles or bihun with spicy curry soup, sambal, coconut milk, and a choice of dried tofu, prawns, cuttlefish, chicken, egg and mint leaves.