Homemade toscana soup. We usually have Homemade Zuppa Toscana Soup at lease a couple times of month during the cold months. And any time we go to Olive Garden, it's our soup of choice. Obviously my family of five can.
The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! Loaded with bacon, sausage, potatoes, and kale! Homemade Zuppa Toscana is loaded with Italian sausage, bacon, kale and potatoes. You can have Homemade toscana soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade toscana soup
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 of hillfarm smoked sausage or your favorite type..
- It’s 4 of to 5 carrots.
- Prepare 4 stick of of celery.
- Prepare 2 large of potatoes peel on.
- You need 1 of about 4 cups Bite size kale.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of tea spoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 of fresh or dried parsley, basil, and dill.
- It’s 4 of pieaces of garlic. shredded.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 cans of cream of celery or chicken.
- Prepare 2 oz of of cream cheese or two table spoons of cream cheese.
Learn how to make Zuppa Toscana soup as made popular by Olive Garden! A favorite Italian hearty soup made with sausage, potatoes, and bacon in a If you have ever eaten at Olive Garden and tried their Zuppa Toscana Soup, you may have become. The soup has ground pork, potatoes, and kale which comes together with Related Posts. Homemade Canning – Canning Soup For.
Homemade toscana soup instructions
- Your sausage usually it's made with spicy pork sausage. Or pork hotlinks. But my husband is not aloud to have spicy food. So we are using regular smoked pork sausage. I got a pan out laid my sausage out and every two finger length I cut it not all the way through but half cut . Put it inside the oven for 20 minutes at 375°. While that's cooking I am getting my other ingredients ready . Wash potatoes, peel my onion and garlic. Wash my kale and cut it into bite size. Peel my carrots. Get everything I'm going to use out and ready..
- Get your sausage out cut it into slices or tiny bits . Put it inside the pot cut and add half of your onion and shred your garlic and add inside the pot. Let it simmer and cook. When you think your sausage is done. Add 4 cups of water and your 2 cans of cream celery or cream of chicken soup. And 2 table spoons of cream cheese.
- Add your carrots, your other half of onion, celery and kale, slice your potatoes into slices with peel on and as thin as you can and add to pot, if your using fresh dill, parsley, and fresh basil cut it and add it now. Save some of the dill for whenever soup is cooked. If your using dried add it at the very end..
- Add more water if needed.i added about 4 to 8 more cups of water. Add salt pepper to taste And cook for a good 30 min. If potatoes and carrots are cooked than its done..
Zuppa Toscana Soup is a warm bowl of comfort filled with tender potatoes, bacon, spicy sausage heavy cream. kale. How to Make Homemade Zuppa Toscana Soup. The best homemade recipe for copycat Italian Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana soup loaded with potatoes, sausage, kale in a creamy and rich broth. Sausage and Lentil Soup, Turkey Noodle Soup, Lasagna Soup…I love them all alongside a slice of And let me tell ya, homemade Zuppa Toscana soup is unbelievably good and tastes pretty much. Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden copycat).