Indonesian stir fry mihun with sardines. Indonesian stir fry mihun with sardines Indonesian food. Chopped garlic and cut red chilli to slices. Start with garlic until smells good then add chilli, tomato cut and tomato paste.
A lovely summer dish served in greek summer nights!! Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry. You can ommit the chili if you want or just use less chili. You can have Indonesian stir fry mihun with sardines using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian stir fry mihun with sardines
- It’s 1 pack of dried mihun.
- It’s 200 g of sardines.
- It’s 4 of chilli red cayenne.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of tomato concasse cut 1/4.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Vegetables oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Stir fry sliced onions and garlic, together with the fish stock. Cut the peppers in long slices and add to the fry. Then add the sliced paprika, tofu, cut in small cubes, and the canned sardines. Don't stir too much or the tofu will get damaged.
Indonesian stir fry mihun with sardines instructions
- Soak "Dried Mihun" into cold water for 10-15 minutes.
- Boil water for tomato concasse.
- Chopped garlic and cut red chilli to slices. Seeds can be used.
- Heat up oil in pan. Start with garlic until smells good then add chilli, tomato cut and tomato paste. Stir in med-high heat. Add little water if too dry..
- Then add in Mihun and stir fry until cooked. Add seasoning and if too dry, keep add water..
- Ready to serve, good to be serve with rice..
Add salt and sugar, then taste and add some more salt or sugar as needed. Heat the oil over a high heat. Add the pepper and fry for another minute. Stir in sardines with tomato sauce. Cut sardines into half using the cooking spoon.