Tasty fried chicken wings. Looking For Yummy Fried Chicken Recipe? Visit Our Website For Tasty Recipe, Now! Remove wings from the oil and place on a platter lined with paper towels to drain off the excess oil.
A bit of salt draws out any extra moisture off the surface of the skin and your air fried chicken wings end up crispy and golden. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Coat chicken wings in the batter, shaking off any excess. You can have Tasty fried chicken wings using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tasty fried chicken wings
- Prepare 5 piece of chicken wings.
- It’s 100 ml of coke (i used coca cola).
- You need of oil to fry.
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 1/2 tsp of soy sauce (i used kikkoman).
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
Transfer the chicken wings wot a wire rack set over a paper towel-lined baking sheet. In a shallow bowl, stir together flour and spices then season. Drain the wings and increase the heat. Fry the wings a second time until golden brown and crispy.
Tasty fried chicken wings step by step
- Cut wings in the joint into two parts (also cut off the wings tip then discard them or use them for another purpose). Clean the chicken, place in a medium bowl and set aside..
- Prepare a marinade. In a bowl, combine and stir all ingredients as in "marinade"..
- Pour all of the marinade over the chicken and mix thoroughly. Then, marinate the chicken at room temperature for about 1.5 hours..
- When you finish to matinate the chicken, prepare a frying pan and move the whole marinated chicken into the pan. Add coke. Cook for about 20 up to 25 minutes, until the coke is boiled away..
- Prepare to fry the chicken. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken for 5 minutes (be aware of burnt chicken since the marinade contains honey which is very sensitive with heat)..
Press wings into flour mixture to coat and arrange onto a large plate so they do not touch. In a bowl, combine flour, chili powder, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Coat the wings in the flour evenly, shaking off any excess. Place the floured wings on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer. While wings are baking, add all sauce ingredients to a large saucepan.