Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding. Simple and delicious home cooked recipe for Matcha Soy Milk Pudding. Sweet with fragrant matcha, the best after meal dessert. This recipe will quench your summer thirst!
Thanks for you support. green tea pudding is a new recipe of Humble Recipe. This matcha green tea soy milk pudding recipe also contains azuki red beans for added sweetness and texture. Try a favourite Japanese dessert and much-loved Japanese flavours together with this matcha soy milk and azuki pudding recipe. You can cook Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding
- It’s 3 TBSP of Cornstarch.
- It’s 3 TBSP of Sugar.
- You need 2 TSP of MATCHA Green Tea Powder.
- It’s 200 ml of Soy Milk.
- It’s 100 ml of Whole Milk.
Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding. by: Yuki. Stir together cornstarch, sugar, Matcha in medium saucepan. Gradually stir in Soy Milk and Whole Milk a little at a time. Cook over low-medium heat, stirring constantly, Bring to a boil.
Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding step by step
- Stir together cornstarch, sugar, Matcha in medium saucepan. Gradually stir in Soy Milk and Whole Milk a little at a time..
- Cook over low-medium heat, stirring constantly, Bring to a boil. boil and stir about 1 minute. Remove from heat..
- Pour into each cup. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming. Let cool and Chill in Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Garnish with whipped cream, if you like..
This Matcha Milk Pudding was utterly soft. The texture is silky smooth just like soya bean curd pudding (tou hua豆花), so yummy! Strain matcha mixture into moulds and let cooled. Chill pudding in the refrigerator to set for few hours before serving. Top with some cooked red beans as desire.