Strawberry lemon green tea. I don't drink coffee, no alcohol. The astringency of green tea lurking in the sharpness of lemongrass. A taste that has the hidden pain of a brilliant realist draped in refined sweetness.
Squeeze juice from lemons (leave the seeds if you like) and stir in with tea. In a blender, blend fresh strawberries and create a thick puree. Stir strawberry puree into the green tea-lemonade mixture. You can have Strawberry lemon green tea using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry lemon green tea
- You need 1 glass of water.
- You need 2 of green tea ke tea bags.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of strawberry crush.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of ice.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of soda.
- You need 1 of strawberry and mint leaves for garnish.
The most common strawberry lemon tea material is cotton. A wide variety of strawberry lemon tea options are available to you, such as variety, processing type, and packaging. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Green Tea, Basil and Strawberry smoothie.
Strawberry lemon green tea step by step
- Boil water and dip tea bags in it.
- Let it cool.
- Take all ingredients and add one by one in serving glasses.
- Garnish with lemon slice and mint leaf Serve cool.
It uses lemon, strawberry, green tea, basil, honey, yogurt. Strawberry Green Tea recipe that every new mom deserves to enjoy. When visiting a new mom and meeting that precious little baby what should you bring to I found my Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon at Target in the tea aisle. It's with a myriad of other teas and flavors but it's the best for this recipe! Stay hydrated and sweet this summer with our keto strawberry & lemon infused tea!