White Chocolate and Green Tea Muffins.
You can cook White Chocolate and Green Tea Muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate and Green Tea Muffins
- Prepare 100 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 90 g of cane Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 125 ml of milk.
- You need 185 g of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Green Tea MATCHA powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of to 1 cup chunked white chocolate.
White Chocolate and Green Tea Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 340F. Warm milk to body temperature and butter to room temperature. Shift dry ingredients together..
- Beat butter until fluffy then add sugar and beat more. Add the beaten egg slowly, then add warmed milk slowly until well combined..
- Fold dry ingredients into the mixture..
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan. Insert chunked chocolate into the batter..
- Bake for about 25 minutes..
- So green!.