Polenta and shrimp croutons. I've made a lot of croutons over the years, but this was a new experience. I've never had anything run together quite like this. Polenta di Taragna is a blend of ground corn and buckwheat.
Prepare your shrimp before your polenta. Instant polenta cooks quickly – I like mine made just before serving. Add the fennel and cook a couple of minutes more. You can have Polenta and shrimp croutons using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Polenta and shrimp croutons
- Prepare 12 slices of small pieces of cold polenta.
- It’s 200 gr of frozen shrimp tails.
- Prepare 10 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 clove of of garlic.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
Add your tomato paste to the vermouth and dissolve. Made with fresh shrimp, spicy tomatoes and creamy cheesy polenta. I made this dish a few weeks ago when I was craving seafood like something fierce. I saw these GIANT fresh wild shrimp and I knew I had to buy some.
Polenta and shrimp croutons instructions
- Tagliare a fette la polenta fredda; Versare un filo d'olio in una padella, insaporire con uno spicchio d'aglio, unire i pomodorini, aggiungere i gamberi, un pizzico di sale e uno di pepe, proseguire la cottura per qualche minuto..
- Grigliare le fette di polenta sopra una piastra calda. Completare le fette con i gamberetti e il loro condimento di cottura. Portare in tavola caldi..
I had zero ideas what I wanted to do with them, but I knew they were coming home. Pilze, Pilze, Pilze – was geht über ein feines Schwammerlgericht im Spätsommer? Wir genießen diesen Altweibersommer voll und ganz! Serve as a side dish at supper or for breakfast with maple syrup or honey. Our Pan-Fried Polenta Rounds with Shrimp are the perfect appetizer if you're looking for an impressive recipe.