Orange polenta tartlets. Give your dessert an Italian flavour with this moist and fruity polenta cake. This moist orange polenta cake is so simple to make and best of all it's gluten free! You can find the full recipe over here.
Orange Polenta Cake – a moist polenta and almond meal cake made with oranges & Grand Here is my Orange Polenta Cake with Grand Marnier for you to enjoy. We often use polenta to make cakes. For the tartlets: Make the polenta according to package instructions. You can have Orange polenta tartlets using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange polenta tartlets
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 75 g of instant polenta.
- You need 125 g of almond flour.
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
- You need 120 ml of olive oil.
- You need of zest of an orange.
- Prepare slices of orange.
- You need 1 sachet of yeast.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
Just before the polenta is finished thickening, add the cream, salt. Italians enjoy cornmeal or polenta in countless preparations. Polentina is a creamier, porridge-like version, often served for breakfast. An orange-infused dollop of tangy mascarpone cheese and yogurt.
Orange polenta tartlets step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients..
- Add the eggs, orange zest and olive oil..
- Mettere una fetta d'arancia sul fondo di una forma per muffin; aggiungere un paio di cucchiaiate dell'impasto (questa quantità è abbastanza per circa 9 muffin)..
- Cuocere nel forno ventilato a 175 gradi centigradi per circa 20 minuti – le tortine saranno pronte quando, infilando uno stuzzicadenti al centro, l'impasto non si attacca..
- Facoltativo: aggiungere timo o rosmarino nell'impasto per un sapore interessante!.
Here's my polenta cake with oranges & cointreau for you to enjoy. This is such a beautiful cake to enjoy in the afternoon with a cup of coffee or tea. Alternatively, serve it with a dollop of mascarpone. The Orange Tartlets recipe out of our category Tartlet! Beat until fluffy and strain through a sieve.