Iced fruit tea. A wide variety of iced fruit tea options are available to you. Iced tea has always been one of my favorite drinks. This works great with fresh fruit, but the herbs do need to be removed within a few hours, or they start to deteriorate.
Maybe it's because we're located in Alabama These fruit-infused iced teas are great because you can make them in a big batch and drink them. The pineapple tea and orange mint tea can be scaled up quite easily for a crowd. Iced tea has always been a staple Summer refresher for me, but a while back I discovered the beauty of It's fruit infused water meets Summer iced tea. You can have Iced fruit tea using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Iced fruit tea
- You need 5 cups of water.
- You need 8 bags of jasmine green tea.
- It’s 5 of oranges.
- Prepare 1 of grapefruit.
- You need 5 of kumquats.
- You need 1 of passion fruit.
- It’s 2 of apples.
- You need 5 tablespoons of Sugar.
It's pretty (and pretty counts :), refreshing and. See more ideas about Iced tea, Fresh fruit, Tea. To experience the delicious refreshment, iced your favorite tea together with any fresh fruits to your taste buds. This Passion Fruit Iced Tea is very tasty and refreshing with a relaxing sweet aroma from passion fruits.
Iced fruit tea step by step
- Submerge the tea bags in water of 75 degree Celsius (or simply hot water), water of 75。C can reduce the bitterness of tea. Cover and leave in room temperature for 1 hour.
- Squeeze the orange and kumquat juice and set aside.
- Bring out the seeds from the passionfruit.
- Cut the fruits into your desirable shapes.
- Remove the tea bags, dissolve the sugar into the warm tea.
- Add the juice and passion fruit seeds into the jasmine tea, stir in some ice.
- Add your favorable fruits into your glass, pour in the fruit tea, enjoy 🍹😋！.
Our Fruit Iced Teas are zero calorie and caffeine free, before sweetening. They make a great alternative to soft drinks and are an ideal mixer for spirits. Follow our easy recipe Summer Iced tea. A fresh cocktail of tropical fruit and juice with ice. Fresh fruit lime, lemon, mint Black ice tea with lemon.