Tasty fried chicken wings. Looking For Yummy Fried Chicken Recipe? Visit Our Website For Tasty Recipe, Now! A well-cooked fried wing should be tender and juicy, with a crunchy exterior, and taste great without any sauce.
My Secret Base Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe The key to really tasty air fryer chicken wings is a well seasoned base. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Coat chicken wings in the batter, shaking off any excess. You can have Tasty fried chicken wings using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty fried chicken wings
- Prepare 5 piece of chicken wings.
- You need 100 ml of coke (i used coca cola).
- Prepare of oil to fry.
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 1/2 tsp of soy sauce (i used kikkoman).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
Transfer the chicken wings wot a wire rack set over a paper towel-lined baking sheet. Transfer the chicken to a clean bowl and drizzle with with the buffalo sauce, tossing to coat. Only dislike is too much pepper in the flour mixture. I will cut it by half next time.
Tasty fried chicken wings step by step
- Cut wings in the joint into two parts (also cut off the wings tip then discard them or use them for another purpose). Clean the chicken, place in a medium bowl and set aside..
- Prepare a marinade. In a bowl, combine and stir all ingredients as in "marinade"..
- Pour all of the marinade over the chicken and mix thoroughly. Then, marinate the chicken at room temperature for about 1.5 hours..
- When you finish to matinate the chicken, prepare a frying pan and move the whole marinated chicken into the pan. Add coke. Cook for about 20 up to 25 minutes, until the coke is boiled away..
- Prepare to fry the chicken. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken for 5 minutes (be aware of burnt chicken since the marinade contains honey which is very sensitive with heat)..
I baked the wings instead of frying them. Fried chicken wings are so easy to make and always turn out great. Be sure to let them refrigerate for at least an hour. It well help the flavor and ensure they are extra crispy. Drain the wings and increase the heat.