2 minutes microwave MUG cake. Children really love seeing the cake rise in the coffee cup in the microwave. I have a NEW YouTube BAKING channel ! A #MugCake Recipe by Kitchen With Amna.
This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. It's quick, it's easy, and it This light, coconut and vanilla cake is the perfect finish to the tropical flavours of a Thai curry or a Caribbean salad, and your guests will not believe that you did it all in the microwave (that's if you even decide to tell them at all). Stir together with a fork to form a thick, lumpy batter. You can have 2 minutes microwave MUG cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 minutes microwave MUG cake
- You need 4 of tsps Flour.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Caramel essence.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s 3 of tsps Melted butter/ margarine.
- It’s of Chocolate chips/ drinking chocolate or sprinkles for decor.
It is ready under two minutes and is so soft, fluffy and gooey because of the blueberries – you'll wipe the mug clean in seconds! Can we talk about dessert today? Specifically this super fulfilling eggless blueberry mug cake which can be made in TWO minutes in a microwave? Chocolate Brownie Mug Cake Recipe– super rich and moist!
2 minutes microwave MUG cake instructions
- In a mug, mis the flour, sugar and baking powder and stir to mix..
- Pour in the wet ingredients- caramel essence, butter, milk and stir till smooth sprinkle the chocolate on top then put in a microwave for 2 minutes..
- When done, remove and let cool a bit. Serve when warm with a glass of milk,😋😋.
This easy brownie "mug cake" (I actually make it in a ramekin sized bowl because it makes just one tiny delicious serving) is so dang rich and moist you won't. The mug cake world tends to be dominated by chocolate recipes, but vanilla deserves its time in the spotlight as well. Eat like a god in less than a minute with this easy angel food mug cake. The texture is light, fluffy, and sweet in just the right way. The mug cake series might be great for people who have a microwave – it really is a time-saver, perfect for a quick snack.