Okonomiyaki. Okonomiyaki (literally means 'grilled as you like it') is a savory version of Japanese pancake, made with flour, eggs, shredded cabbage, meat/ protein and topped with a variety of condiments. Okonomiyaki o-konomi-yaki is a Japanese savory pancake containing a variety of ingredients. The name is derived from the word okonomi.
Our favorite "best" Osaka Okonomiyaki recipe (also called Kansai style Okonomiyai) is immediately below, and further down you will find even. Learn how to make Japanese street food at home with this okonomiyaki recipe! These delicious savory pancakes are filled with cabbage, scallions, and more. You can have Okonomiyaki using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Okonomiyaki
- Prepare 150 g of farina di kamut bio.
- It’s 150 ml of d'acqua.
- Prepare of Brodo in polvere di verdure.
- It’s q.b of Curcuma.
- You need q.b of Aglio.
- You need q.b of Cipolla.
- Prepare q.b of Insalata mista.
- You need 1 pizzico of bicarbonato.
- It’s 1 cucchiaino of d'aceto.
- You need q.b of Bottarga.
- You need 1 scatola of tonno.
- It’s q.b of Maionese e ketchup.
Okonomiyaki(お好み焼) is a Japanese cabbage-based savory pancake. "Okonomi（お好み）" literary means "Whatever How to make Okonomiyaki!!!! Okonomiyaki – お好み焼き – is a savory Japanese pancake made with a light but substantial batter You see, okonomiyaki has a tradition of being topped with okonomi sauce, Japanese mayonnaise. Okonomiyaki is a cabbage pancake covered with Okonomiyaki sauce. Okonomiyaki is found anywhere in Japan, but is big in the Osaka area in western Japan where we are (proudly) from.
Okonomiyaki step by step
- Mettere in una ciotola la farina e l'acqua, finché non diventa una pastella non molto fluida, aggiungete l'insalata, il brodo,l'aglio, la curcuma, la bottarga,la cipolla, il bicarbonato e l'aceto..
- Mescolate bene, poi su una padella ben calda versate l'impasto..
- Fate cuocere da entrambi i lati..
- Mescolate il tonno con la maionese e il ketchup, e spalmate sulla pizza con qualche ciuffetto di ketchup qua e là. Servite! Buon appetito.
With a history as rich as its flavor, Japan's "pancake/pizza/crepe/omelette" will fill you up and ensure you come back for more. Okonomiyaki is one of my favorite savory pancake, hands down! 'Okonomi' means 'what you like/want' and 'Yaki' means 'grill/broil'. There are few different styles of Okonomiyaki depending on region. Okonomiyaki (���D�ݏĂ�) is a popular pan-fried dish that consists of batter and cabbage. Selected toppings and ingredients are added which can vary greatly (anything from meat and seafood.