You can have Pinndi Cholle using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pinndi Cholle
- It’s 3 cups of boiled chana.
- It’s 2 of tea bags.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need Pinch of soda bicarbonate.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of channa masala.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of anardana powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of roasted cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of haldi.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of hing.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of ajwain.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of amchoor powder.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of curd or yoghurt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped green chilli.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Desi ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Desi ghee.
Pinndi Cholle step by step
- In a pressure cooker add the overnight soaked white chana with one bay leaf,cinnamon,salt and 2 tea bags.cover and cook until they are completely done..
- Now make mixture of all the dry spices.sprinkle the dry masala over the cooked chana..
- Now take 3 tbsp ghee and let it become quite hot over the flame.Add this hot ghee over the cooked chana and spices mixture.keep this aside..
- Take a pan or kadhai add 2 tbsp oil.now add cumin seeds,onion,hing,ginger garlic paste and cook till onion becomes little brown..
- After onions have become brown add curd.stir and cook completely..
- Add tomato paste and cook till oil starts separating..
- Add water and cook till it boils..
- Add the cooked chana.Cover and cook it on slow flame till it becomes thick.check the seasoning.Now add chopped coriander leaves and some chopped green chilli..
- Pindi channa is ready.serve it hot with roti,naan,poori or rice..